Personal information collection
Ovarian-Cancer-Facts.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including but not limited to; your server address, operating system (e.g, Mac Snow Leopard, Windows 7 etc), top level domain name (e.g. .com, .gov, .uk etc), date and time of visit to this site, pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous site visited.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including but not limited to names and email addresses);
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including name, email address, purchase, subscription etc);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name and email address; and
- Any other information that you send to Ovarian-Cancer-Facts.com
Using personal information
Ovarian-Cancer-Facts.com may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Ovarian-Cancer-Facts.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Ovarian-Cancer-Facts.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Ovarian-Cancer-Facts.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
Ovarian-Cancer-Facts.com may update this policy by posting a new version on this website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Ovarian-Cancer-Facts.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
If you have any questions about this policy or Ovarian-Cancer-Facts.com treatment of your personal information, please
email: support (@) ovarian-cancer-facts.com